Teen Health Community
Can you get pregnant without penetration???? Help!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

1 week ago my boyfriend came back into town (on work term in Chicago for his mechanical engineering school.) We agreed not to have sex because I have OCD and tend to over analyze everything and worry too much. I have finals coming up in college and did not want extra stress. We were running late however and took a shower together. We began kissing and he slid his penis between my thighs (halfway between my vagina and knee), slid it all the way through, then pushed up on my vagina with the shaft of his penis so that the tip was in the back of me and his testicals were more near my vagina. It lasted about 3 seconds. He then slid it back down (I believe) and pulled away from me. I am however really scared I could get pregnant from that. There was a recent ejaculation the night before (about 10 hours before the incident), but he had urinated twice since then. I am on my 4th month of yasmin birth control. That was the only time we were naked together since my last withdrawal bleed. I am due for my next withdrawal bleed in 9 days. Is there any way I could be pregnant from that? I am pretty sure the tip of his penis did not touch my vagina, or vaginal hole at all, but I am still pretty scared. There was NEVER any penetration. Please let me know what my chances are! Thank you!
Chances are unlikely.  But let me dispell the myth that penetration has to occur to get pregnant.  If his penis (unprotected) is near your vagina and there is any ejaculate (precum, or full out ejaculation) it is always possible.

BUT you are on birth control so I think the chances are highly unlikely.  Just try and relax about it and don't have sex unprotected even being on birth control there are way too many diseases out there to be having unprotected sex if and when you decide to have actual intercourse always use a condom as well.  The only true way to be 100% safe and no chance of pregnancy is by not having sex (of any kind).

Well, we were both virgins and are clean. (We've been together for 3 years and just recently started having sex.) I understand that if it is near my vagina (legs open and waiting) and he "does his thing" right there, of course there is a chance. I also know that pre-ejculate does not usually have sperm in it (which is why I stated that he had urinated I've taken biology classes and know this. Studies always show there is only sperm in it after a recent ejaculation, although many people think it is all the time. This is another myth that really should be cleared up. If you look up "pre-ejaculate studies" you will find the correct answers. I know it is possible, but I have OCD and it is hard to trust myself about stuff like this. We used condoms and the pill last month and I still freaked out. We do not have stds though, so that is not a worry. And how is having oral sex for example going to make you pregnant? I don't think that's really a risk...
Anything is a risk besides abstaining.  

There are many possiblities, oral sex - he ejaculates on you or near you or on himself, a finger gets in it or it drips down to your vagina.  Yes it's unlikley and probably not going to happen but IT IS possible.  I'm glad you're taking bio but pre *** can in fact have sperm in it.  Not always but it can because pre-*** and ejaculation generally happen close together and often the line gets blurred - I know quite a lot about biology and the psyche from my university degree in them.  Good I'm really glad you used both condoms and birth control that should happen every time because even being on birth control it's possible to get pregnant - I have a few friends who can attest to that and their children are the proof.

If you get this worried about it, whether it's due to the OCD or not maybe you shouldn't be having sex.  And I don't mean that in a "i'm older and going to be a mom" kind of way - I mean it as it would take the worry away plain and simple.

I think overall you just need to curb the OCD complusion about it because I'm sure you're fine.  But don't underestimate the life and strength of sperm and the aspect of human error when it comes to sex.  Be well.
Thanks again. I can pre-ejaculate can have sperm, but not always. And you should know that it doesn't just take one sperm to get pregnant like everyone says. Sure, one actually gets the glory, but it takes many more sperm to penetrate the egg. Are there enough left over sperm in pre-ejaculate from a recent ejaculation to penetrate an egg? Probably not. People have claimed it happened, but can you really truly believe people you don't even know? Isn't it more likely they just screwed up and don't want to fess up to it. That's how the human mind works, and many people will like about their so called "contraception." I am on the pill because I have fibrocystic breast disease and the pill has helped me to not have lumps at ovulation anymore. Which I assume means I am not ovulating...since my doctor told me that. I would never be able to just trust the pill, I hardly trust it at all. I only get worried when my boyfriend leaves for his work-term because I am afraid of finding out I'm pregnant and being alone. I don't do it all the time...although sometimes it seems like it. Also, ANYTHING is possible. I could be run over by a wild elephant that escaped from the zoo right this very second. Possible? Sure...Probably? I doubt it. I do not underestimate the life and strength of sperm. They are swimmers and strong...I know. But I know how long they survive and that wasn't even a question. They survive up to 5 days in PERFECT conditions. Meaning all the conditions inside a woman are welcoming for the sperm. Vaginal secretions must be perfect (around ovulation) so that sperm can swim to the egg and survive. I know all of this. But the main thing, is yes...I know it can have sperm in it. Does it normally? Nope. It doesn't even come from the same place. I have never heard of the lines being "burred" but that may happen...but we're talking about the human body and the way it functions. I don't think it just malfunctions and makes sperm from a different place sometimes. Anyway, thanks for your response and I am feeling better about my situation. Thanks again.
my bf came over and we got "busy", however there was no penile penatration, but i saw this clear fluid coming out from him which he kinda played with using his finger, the same finger he used to penetrate me, now it's driving me crazy, will i get pregnant?
i really need help..
my bf came over and we got "busy", however there was no penile penetration, but i saw this clear fluid coming out from him which he kinda played with using his finger, the same finger he used to penetrate me, now it's driving me crazy, will i get pregnant?
i really need help..
hi I am very worried about a situation I am having.
I was at my boyfriends house and I let him put his
penis in between my breast and he came on them, but
he wiped it up really good, and when we were done I went to
the restroom and cleaned it off even more just to be safe. I am scared
that I might be either pregnant or something else is wrong. I've been
having stomach pains like I'm about to start my period but I haven't yet.
my mom is a nurse and she told me she thinks its just ovulation but I'm worried. Should I have anything to worry about? Also after I came out of the restroom after I cleaned up we went swimming and I know that clorine kills sperm correct? Please help me understand so I dont worry about this. Thanks in advance
my b/f and i were fooling around for a day and we didnt hav any penetration nor anything, we did rub each other and evrything, but i'm scared off getting pregnant, b/c we fooled for a long time and aftr he came, we took a shower to clean and then we fooled again some more and took a shower again, and he didnt ejaculate near me nor anything, but i'm still scared....can i get pregnant like dat?
you cannot get pregnant from sperm dripping into your vagina because sperm dies the second it is not in the penis or the vagina. that is why you cannot get pregnant from anal sex.
Sorry to bug you, but I'm kind of freaking out and you seem like you know a lot...Is it possible to get pregnant from "dry sex"?  We both had underwear on, but he did ejaculate, and this was about a month ago and now my period's late, and I'm terrified that some of it got in me...I know that the skin never touched, and he was not in me or anything, but is it possible?
i really need help..
There's always a possablity to get pregnat even with anal. The only way to not is to simply not have it. Of corse it is very slim chance if your vagina and penis never truely meet. Just please do try to stay calm
Wtfffffff! Yeahh youuu can! where the hell've you had this info from? you shouldn't betelling this to young girls who have a fear like this on their hands, ffs. lolno
Yeahhhhh, you can get pregnant, andno......... sperm doesn't die the second they pop out.. ya'noo... such a weirdooo.... jesus!
It takes a few minutes for it to die... and a feww minutes is enough!
go read a bio book. FGS
You shouldnt even be allowed to give advice.... it's all fecking wrong you bastttt¬
q pasa si mi novio se acercó y nos "ocupado", sin embargo no hubo penetración del pene, pero vi este líquido transparente que sale de él que poco jugó con el uso de su dedo, el mismo dedo que utiliza para penetrar en mí, ahora me está volviendo loco, voy a quedar embarazada?
realmente necesito ayuda ..
Hey my BF and I were having anal sex and after he came inside back there... I went to the bathroom and my panties were wet with his ***. Could I get pregnant from this?
que bien podría quedar embarazada, debe consultar a un médico
me and my boyfriend were just rubbing each other. i had my cotton panties on. he was pressing his penis against my panties. he didnt ejacuate at all. but had touched my pubic hair with his penis. Can i get be pregnant?? i am afraid.. please help..
its first time we did this.
What is the likelihood that I may become pregnant if there was no penetration? Ejaculation did occur in the area, but I wiped most of it off. Also, I was twenty days into my menstrual cycle. I know there is a chance, but I would like to know how low the chances would be.
I've read all this and I still question my situation. Yesterday, I was messing around with my bf and there was rubbing of his penis and my vagina. He never went in but he ended up ejaculating at the top of my vagina. I know about pre-*** and how it's possible and everything. Once he came and to this moment nothing has gone up in my vagina and right after I cleaned up really well. I'm still nervous, he said I have nothing to worry about but if there's a major chance I want to know now.
You are increadibly stupid 'flounderxx2'
You can still easily become pregnant during anal. Sperm can actually live when it is not in the penis or vagina. Why do you think there's a such thing as a sperm donar or artifial insemination?
Hi there

Would you mind saying what happened in the end, were you pregnant or not?

more then likely not...BUT...people say you can have sex and pull out and be fine..not true. theres precum and stuff so if your going to have sex or whatever there needs to be a condom before it even comes near ANYTHING. but as long as there werent any sperm already on his penis still from whenever, say peeing didnt wash it off, then maybe since it was up there and sperm are great swimmers
my boyfriend and i got busy there was no penetration but i rubbed the tip of his penis on my vagina and he pre-ejaculated. can i be pregnant. am scared
if you were ovulating at the time then yes!
Unless the guy ejaculates into your vagina without a condom on you are not going to get pregnant.
I'm really woried plz help me i had sex with my boyfriend last night and i dont take any medication, we also didn't use a condom is there way i can get pregnant-- I¨m so worried :(
omg im worried plz help me i just want know what do and were to start it..
i know that after we had sex and he came out i run to the bathroom and wash my self.. but still would that help
my boyfriend and i fooled around, he tried penetrating his pennis into me but it did nt work, he also finger tiped me, and we did it for long, have never had sex but am worried if i could get pregnant. Help me.
i need a urgent help!! My bf n i had g sex but he didnt insert his stuff on me,he was close to me but he certain he didnt pre *** on me + i took a pregnant test a week after n it show nagative but am still worried. Is there any chance i might get pregnant???
Ok I wasn't wearing panties but he had boxers on. He had dried pre*** (not alot, and like 30 mins old) on them and he pressed into my vag with it. And he didnt *** after the first pre one. I'm also on The pill. How likely is it that I'll get preg?
i became wet in my underwear due to my boy friend,my periods arent coming now but we wont have penetration sex. Am scared pleeeeeees tell !!!
It's not possible to get pregnant from just rubbing against eachother in underwear and not penetrating right??
You cannot get pregnant if the penis was between the breasts.
Okay sorry this is kinda long...but im nervous!
Okay, I have been FREAKING out. I'm driving my boyfriend crazy because he thinks I am fine. I was supposed to take my first pill on a Saturday ( I have been on cryselle for almost 2 years now), but was out of town. I took it right when I got home, so I was 3.5 hours late taking it but I did take it the same day. I made sure to use protection that night and the next day, but haven't been using condoms since. EVer since that last Saturday, I've been taking them at the regular time, 7:00. I guess the reason that really worries me is that the following Thursday my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom. He pulled out and went onto my stomach, but as he was moving off of me he had a drip of *** that wasn't off and I thought I saw it fall on my vagina, but am not sure. I was told that once sperm hits oxygen it dies, is this true? And what are the odds of it falling into my vagina? Since you cannot get Plan B if you take your birth control regularly, I went a got an ovulation kit. I got the first response one, are you familar with this? I took one Friday morning and it said that I was not ovulating ( this would have been day 11 of my cycle). For this test (if you are not familar) there are two lines visible. The reference line is one and that will always remain the same color. If the test line is darker than the reference line or same color, than you are ovulating. For no LG Surger there can be a line in the test line that is fainter than the reference line or no line at all. Friday morning I had a faint line, but I took one Sunday and I had no line at all. Is there a difference. Also, if I forgot to take one on SAturday, what are the odds of me just ovulating that day( would have been day 12 of cycle). I know what you are on birth control they say you don't ovulate, but the lines really confused me. I am literally almost making myself sick over this bc I am so worried. Should I be worried? I need advice to calm my nerves bc it's too early to take a pregnancy test. (my period won't be here until late monday (June 25 or26).
Im17 and me and my 19 year old bf were messing around touching and stuff and he came in the bed but not near my vagina at all....but i am late. I was on birth control pills but had forgotten to take them this month....do you think i could be pregnant or im just off schedule because of the pills? Im freakin out here!!!
My boyfriend and I were fooling around tonight. We were really into it and we were nude. I got on top of him and rubbed on his penis. I was rubbing his sack and barely was touching his penis with my vagina. He was wet and I was too.. I didn't touch the tip of his penis but I still feel scared that maybe I could be pregnant.. Please help.
plz help me m worried ....
me n my
gf wer juz hvng fun...
wd both hvng clothes...
i rubbd my penis on her vagina
hvng my shorts n underwear; insyd dat..
n she was also in her clothes...
i had orgasm in my clothes only..
after about 15 mins i placd my penis at
her entrance ?? jz touchd for about
10sec...
will she get pregnant ??
n after some time i was strokin my, penis
n then fingured her deep ...
will she get pregnant ??
this happened around 7-10days after her
periods ...
n nw its been 20 days to the scene ..
any possibility of gettng pregnant ??
Me and my bf were messing around last night and idk if he came near my vagina whole or not. He says he is absolutely sure that I can't get pregnant without penetration (I'm a virgin) and there is no way I could get pregnant. He told me he has done a lot of research on this and to not listen to the Internet but I'm still worried can I get pregnant???? I'm 16 and have never done anything like this before please help me
k
Did you become pregnant, because I'm in the same situation and I'm also 16
Me and my bf were in a field and he was doing what boys do and once he had *** he stop and we were lying next to each other for like half hour then he layed on top of me his penis just on my stomuch then we were talking and he moved down and his penis went in my vagina the whole way for like to 60seconds is there a chance I could be pregnant? Please help im not that old and im scared :(
im a virgin but a guys **** has been rubbed on my ***** but he never cummed on my ***** but i haven't gotten my period yet idk what to do?
omg i need help I am only 15 and me and my boyfriend and Anal Sex but his **** did not go in all the way when he pulled out he cam on my but and I am afraid I am pregnant I was also on like the last days of my period please someone help me now please I am so scared I have to much going for myself!!!!!