Chest Pains
I am 16 years old, and I have been expericing chest pain for about a week now.  I have had them off and on for awhile but not like this. Everyday about 4 times a day it hits me, sometimes minor sometimes severe.
Everyone keeps telling me to see a doctor, but my parents seem to think it's growing pains...
The symptons is a stabbing pain on my chest part on the left side and it shoots to my breastbone, and it's made worse when I breathe in.
What could this be...?
well its your lucky day jasmyn... bcuz i had the same exact thing a few months ago and my doctor concluded that it was a case of severe heartburn. my/his advice; stretch and engage in lots of breathing exercises daily.. also i was given concentrated liquid medicine for heart and chest pains which u can find generally at any pharmaceutical/convenient location .... i hope u find sanctuary in my advice. P.S. not growing paing pains
Thanks Soto, If my parents ever bring me then hopefully I will know what's wrong.
My Mom know thinks it's Im growing..in certian areas and that im a latebloomer as far as hormones go. So I don't know what to think, or believe really...