Confused about my period!!
Hi...I'm 14 and a virgin! I started my first period at the age of 14 (I had only turned 14 on 17th of November and my first period came on the 27th).my first period was very heavy and it caused me to miss a day or two at school! It lasted for about 7 days! Then I was 28 days later..which would be the 25th of december! It never came! Its now the 1st of January! I was told its normal to miss your periods (its called an irregular period). Now that its January..it means I should be due not to long away! But around what date will I get it? And what if I don't get my period this month!!!...would that be normal?? I'm kinda worried about all about my periods! And I wanna make sure everything is okay! Please explain everything as simple as possible so ill understand! :( if you can any questions use wanna know about my period so far ask me because I wanna make sure everything is clear for me! :) thanks
My sister has the same thing. You just have a irregular period, so it could happen at anytime. You said you missed school for a couple of days..well next time just bring a lot of pads with you and also Midol is very helpful with cramps and when I have used it sometimes I forget I'm even on my period cause it works so good. Hope I told you what you need to know!
Thanks for the advice means a lot :) just one question....because I missed my last period does it mean ill miss this months period or I do miss this months period,would that be normal?