Could I be pregnant? Please help D:
Ooookay.
SO I've been with this dude for a long time - we were friends beforehand, and we're really close - and I had my first legitimate sexual encounter with him last weekend. At one point, I was bent over the bed so that my feet were on the floor and my stomach was resting over the side (I'm super short) and he came on my back. Some dripped down and maybe reached the top of my vagina? I'm not totally sure. I'm not on birth control and my period had just finished about a day or two beforehand.

It took a long time for him to coax me into doing anything - I'm really nervous about sexual stuff in general because of ~*~CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES~*~ I had with an adult soooooo I'm totally freaked out right now and I don't know what to do. This is pretty much my worst fear. I have serious issues with anxiety and I'm off the wall worried right now. I know I should wait and see if I menstruate or not but I don't know if I can go that long without knowing and aaaaaaaaa    

I am about to enter my first year of college (17 yrs old) and I cannot support or have a child right now. I feel incredibly stupid and worried right now. I hope this is an unfounded fear but I know there's a definite possibility for it. Thank you D:
I' m not sure exactly what your question is or what you mean by your first legitamate encounter; to my way of thinking, that means you are married. Could you be pregnant; you certainly could be because you have chosen to participate in this activity. If you cannot support a baby right now, maybe it would be better for you to hold off on this activity, you are only 17 which is still very young. Understand that the stress you are going through can and/or will prevent you from having a period. If that happens, you may or may not actually be pregnant. I do hope, for your sake, that your BF is as close to you as you think; most loving BFs split when they find out their GFs are pregnant. Another thought for you to keep in mind is that there is a very high percentage of STDs that are going betwen teens and those STDs can be taken care of with antibiotics so teens don't put as lot of weight on those issues; unfortunately, they do not know that the STDs can affect their future children even tenyears down the road, even though they have been 'cured' of their STD. If tyou are going to participate in having sex, be careful of who your partner is. Take care and good luck