Could this be an STI
I had sex with a condom my boyfriend fingered me. when he was fingering me my vagina got really heated I just thought maybe it was the friction. Now my vagina gets itchy just above the clitoris at times especially when I touch it, there are no pimples around it I don't  know what's wrong, I haven't been to the doctor yet but it has been a week now. could it be an STI if yes what could it be?
No but it could be a yeast infection or just aggravated from the friction.

If it still persists after a couple of days go to the doctor to get them to check for a yeast infection or possible cuts from sex/fingering.
If you boyfriend shaves or trims down there it could cause irritation very easily. Also if his fingers had any rough spots from his work would cause an irritation to these sensitive areas and touching is preventing it from healing sooner.
If you have an active sex life with a few boyfriends or your boyfriend has other girlfriends, you might have some testing done to make sure all is ok.