Darkened area around lips + itching only in winters
Hello sir,
this is abbas ali.. i m 16 yrs old..
from last 4 to 5 winters i m suffering from a very annoying kind of skin problem... as the temperature in winters goes up, my skin around the lips starts darkening.. and as the winters end, the darkened skin slightly becomes fresh.. it happens to me only in winters from apprx dec to march..+ there is itching on this part as well when i wash my face.. i feel problem to even open my mouth sometimes..this takes place only at the moustache i used the liquid named calamina which helped me to rescue myslf from itching but the darkened area is still there...plz give me any solution for this.. i need ur urgent help...
thnx a lot in advance...:)
Hi!
You are probably suffering from frost burn or cold burn. This may sound strange but skin burns due to exposure to cold as well. At the onset of winters, please start applying a good moisturizing cream around the lips and on your face. Dab liberal quantities around the lips. Other than this you can apply aloe vera juice. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined for peri-oral dermatitis, vitamin B 12 deficiency, iron deficiency etc. Take care!