Did I overdose? I don't want to die!
Okay everyone, I accidentally took 3 150 mg of zantac. So that equaled out to 450mg. I took one around 6 am. Then I just took two. I forgot if I took one or not so decided to take another like 5 mins after.  I'm really scared. And I have no symptoms of overdose. Just anxiety. Please help and tell me if I'll be okay :'(
Hi!
I appreciate your anxiety, but do not worry-the usual prescribed dose is 150 mg twice a day, but at times a thrice a day dose is also prescribed. So, you took the drugs within the prescribed limits. Nothing will happen. Set an alarm in your phone and take medications as prescribed by your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.