Discoloration of my vagina
I am an 18 year old female, and the lips of my vagina are a dark brown, grey, and purple color. My boyfriend and I have sexual intercourse frequently and I just noticed it. I've never had this before
Hi!
The color of vaginal lips or labia can be dark brown due to your race or ethnic background. Other possibilities are trauma (repeated), infection, thrombosed blood vessels, dermatitis, eczema, Herpes, and low blood supply. Please consult a gynecologist and get this investigated. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.