Teen Health Community
Do I have HIV? Please help I'm 16 and very scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Alright about three months ago I had anal sex for the first time with a male. He did not use protection and I was just stupid drunk and In the mood so I just found him late random on the Internet. I asked him prior if he was clean and he responded yes and seemed glad that I was concerned. He did not finish inside me but I did have a cut on my Anus. About 2 days later I got strep throat and about 2 weeks I got what seemed to be the flu, my whole house may have had this same illness as well though. It is now around 2 or 3 months later and I have tiny red spots all over my body. They started on my under fore arms and rib cage but they now are spreading to my thighs, feet, hands, legs and as of now slightly on the chest. I took an allergy pill and it did nothing. About a month ago I had these same strange spots but they were strictly on my under fore arms and ribcages with not nearly As many. I do not think that they are itchy but there are two bumps that seem like big bites and are extremely itchy (not sure if related) it is now the end of the 2nd day and it is spread worse than ever but they seem to be lightning up. I plan on getting tested but right now  stressing out and need either reosurrence  that I have something else, or if I just need to face it now and learn to accept what's happened and that life is indeed unfair. Thanks
Tags: HIV, rash
Hey i Dnt think that would quiet be hiv but if ur concerned I would tell ur parent or guardian about the spots without telling them u had sex and if u end up haveing it u can get it cured before u end up haveing aids and dieng i meen really would u rather die or stand up and tell ur parents and get Toledo to or yelled at a bit ,I'm 14 and 8 weeks prego and still haven't told my parents so I no how u feel but pregnancy isn't gnna cause me to die,this will so plz tell ur parents or or go to the health department and they'll check u for free and without ur parents knowing!!!!!!