Teen Health Community
Don't know what to do..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Don't know what to do..

I'm 15 years old, and inconsistent eating is just one of my problems. My parents don't think much to do anything about it, but I'm getting really scared. For about a month now I have been dizzy to the point where when I stand up, everything goes black for at least 30 seconds, shaky to where I can't fill my glass the whole way without spilling it, paranoid to the point where the slightest problem could make me worry for days, irritable to where I would snap on loved ones, (I know, I'm repeating myself. Sorry!) I've been extremely thirsty, and I go days without eating until I stuff myself full and repeat the cycle. The reason I'm posting is because my dizziness is getting terrible, I fell today after standing up too quickly. And that isn't normal for me being a 5'3 115lb majorette.. It may also help to mention I've been diagnosed with ADHD and have been taking 40mg of adderall (adderrall) ever since elementary school. I don't think my medication is the problem seeming as to how I've had no problems until now. Please help!!
If you have per-scripted glasses that you don't wear as often as needed, that could cause the dizzness and blackouts. I have them all the time..and that's what i was told.