Teen Health Community
Feel sick all the time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Feel sick all the time

Hi, I'm 18 years old and for the last year or so I've just been feeling sick all the time! I've been to the doctor heaps of times and all tests have come back ok. I only got my period when I was nearly 17, but since my first one I have had excruciating period pain, and cramps even when I don't have my period (like basically every second day). Just wondering if these could be connected in any way? I'm definitely not pregnant (virgin), and I have been on the Pill for about a year but stopped a couple of weeks ago in case that was contributing to my sick feelings?
Can anyone help me? Has anyone else got similar symptoms?
Thanks!
Additional information that I forgot to post in the question:
I had laparascopic surgery in June last year to check for endometriosis because of my debilitating period pain and the surgeon only found the tiniest bit. While I was under, she inserted a Mirena IUD to try to control my period pain. Unfortunately, it gave me even worse, constant pain (it was slightly out of place but I don't know if that was the problem or not) and I had to have it removed just a couple of weeks afterwards (OUCH!).
Any ideas? Sorry for the looong post!
Please google Endometriosis or look at my journals on my profile and see if you have any of those issues. Google it first. It is possible you have it and for me i went undiagnosed for 17 yrs and went to over 40+ doctors and all tests were normal. Yes these symptoms do go along with Endometriosis.