Teen Health Community
Few problems that need addressing.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Few problems that need addressing.

Hi there, I'm new to this but really need some professional advice.

So the first one is my right arm, I feel my bone isn't as dense and big as my left arm, yeah I know you'll tell me to stop wanking, lol, but that's not it. My right arm is noticeably smaller than my left arm, my left arm is very strong, the bone is very dense (heavy), the fingers on my right arm are small and skinny. I know not everyone is going to be symmetrical, but my right arm is substantially weaker and skinny than my left arm. I've tried dumbbells, I bicep curled for a whole week and there was no difference, my right arm just felt bulkier. I genuinely do believe that this isn't a case of "Oh, stop the frapping" lol. My right arm is substantially weaker, the size and density is very different to my left, I mean my left arm looks like it's from someone else's body (fingers size, nails, more vascular).

My second problem is that my eyes always feel heavy and my head always feel heavy, even after getting the correct amount of sleep. My diet is quite healthy, I'm always eating a variety of foods, tonnes of green tea, nuts, fruits, rice, meats, yoghurt, I mean this is just food I eat normally everyday. I've invested in many things such as tablets (biotin, multi vitamins) and other foods to see but nothing helps towards it.

My biggest concern is my hunchback, I'm extremely slouched when I sit down to the point where I can feel my ribs. I've always been hunchback but it's gotten a lot worse now, I'm 19 btw.

I feel these problems listing are becoming worse by time. Any advice?

I'm from England, and England provides free healthcare but honestly, the service is terrible, you have to wake up 8 in the morning to book an appointment and more than half the time they ignore your calls and let the phone ring!

Keep trying to get in to see a Dr. No, I don't think your problem is caused by masturbation so don't even worry about that.