Teen Health Community
First time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

First time

Ive heard that a girls first time hurts a lot, is this true? Also ive heard of "the morning after pill" and Im not to sure how affective it will be..HELP?!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in order to avoid pregnancy, the most effective way is to NOT HAVE SEX.

First off, the first time for a woman can be slightly painful depending on the man's size and whether the hymen has been broken or not. Expect a little pain for the first time, and thank God if it doesn't.

Secondly, the morning after pill is very effective if taken after sex the night before. However, keep in mind that this pill is abortion because it kills the child that you just created. If you support killing children, then use it as you wish... but keep that on your conscience.

Thirdly, I don't know your marital status, but I'm assuming you're in middle school or high school. Don't have sex before you're married! You will regret it. Whenever you do get married, you get to tell your partner that you didn't love them enough to wait for them. This probably won't be your favorite moment in life...

Good luck. I hope you make the right choice for your future.
Blank
So take the pill the night before and right after?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...