Teen Health Community
Fragile skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Fragile skin

I didn't use to have fragile skin but now i do. Like i was scratching my hand, i kept scratching it but not too hard and then the next thing i knew, it felt weird and later on, it was bleeding a bit and i could see the scratches. Now i'm scratching my arm, near my palms, it didn't bleed but it's sort of red, like it has red dots inside my skin but not many and my hands are also dry, maybe because of the cold even though it's spring now, my hands are frozen. Not sure but i don't know what's causing my fragile/weak/thin skin.
um over the counter stuff but call your doctor, i have eczema and nothing worked untill y doctor gave me good advice so ask them