Gaslike pains that won't go away
I've had a gaslike pain between my sternum and bellybutton that won't go away.  I'm 17 and in good health, am not on my period right now.  
Hi!
The gas like pain in your upper abdomen are probably due to acidity. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food. If it does not help then you will need to consult a doctor to rule out liver, gallbladder, pancreas issues along with IBS as the cause of your pain. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.