Growth/Bone Age
Is bone age fusion a universal thing? I am 17, I've only had one growth spurt, and recently scheduled an appointment to see an endocrinologist. Before my appointment I got an x-ray taken of my hand, and the radiologist said it is around an 18 year old's bone age. He did not write in his review that the bones were fused or not though. I know some boys grow up until their 20's, but I've read that's because their bone age is immature. Most of the men in my family had their last big growth spurt in early college late high school. Can one person's bone age fuse over at 18, and another persons bone age fuse over at 21?
You can continue to grow up until your early 20s, so I wouldn't worry about this as you have another few years to go. You will typically follow the same growth pattern as other males in your family, so if they had their growth spurt in late high school or in college, you most likely will as well.  But even then, you can still have a growth spurt later or earlier than they did, so if they had reached full height at 18, you might reach full height at 20.