Teen Health Community
Gurgling noises from ovaries?????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Gurgling noises from ovaries?????

Hi i'm 17 and keep getting this weird gurgling noise from where my ovaries are, by my hips and I can't stop it! It's driving me crazy as a year ago it never happened and I just want it to go away as it's so frustrating and embarrassing.
It's probably your intestines. The liquids are moving around and make that gurgling noise. Be thankful you don't have gas that hurts in combination with that!
ive never heard of this! Are you sure its not your stomach? Coz my stomach gurgles alllll the time. I get it from my dad and its normal. I dont think theres much we can do :/
I have the same thing, usually it's just because I have a lot of fluid in me and when it moves it makes noises. It can also be because you need to eat, that usually works for me too.
Yeah i'm sure it's not my stomach, i'm not sure what it is as this never used to happen to me. Hopefully it will eventually go away, same with you! :)
Thanks! That would make sense but I don't understand why it is all of a sudden happening now and not in previous years? :/
Thanks for your help and i'm glad i'm not the only one that has this! :)
thanks! i just put up with it but i think that mine is just my stomach :)