HELP PLEASE, THROWING UP AFTER EVERY MEAL, DONT KNOW WHY
I have a problem that I really need an answer to.  For about a couple weeks now I have been throwing up after many of my meals.  And no, I am not making myself throw up or anything.   As soon as I finish eating, or even in the middle of my meals I get a weird feeling in the area under my neck, sort of where my submandibular glands are located.  I don't know how to describe the feeling other than they feel somewhat swollen at times but I don't know if it is at all connected to my throwing up.  ANY HELP with my situation would be great because I am getting sick and tired of this and haven't enjoyed a meal in weeks.  It's getting to the point where lunchtime/dinner is coming around and I am dreading it because I know I will most likely throw up.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS OF WHAT THIS IS OR HOW I CAN STOP THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!  Thanks a bunch.
I really think you should see your doctor and describe what's going on to him. See if he'll refer you to a Gastroenterologist. There's so many things that could be going on and it could take them awhile to figure it out. They may want to do an Upper GI or an endoscopy on you to see if there's anything going on like Acid Reflux, or an ulcer. There's just so many things it could be. Please go see your doctor. I think you'll find your answers from that route.
Good luck to you. I wish you well.