Help!
I'm 13, and in my family blood runs heart diseases, and cancer. My mother has a heart condition, she had to get surgery done I'm not really sure what happened she doesn't like to talk about that stuff. After that though her mom/ my grandmother has had beast cancer. My mom doesn't like me to talk to her because well long story short, she had my mom at 16 and couldn't take care of her so her grandmother adopted her, then she started a new family with out my mom. I mean we are all good now I get to see her some times. But my great grandmother has a very serious heart disease and almost died, not to long ago. She made it though. I'm not sure from there. So I am showing some little signs of maybe having cancer or a disease idk maybe I'm just paranoid. I need professional help/ Advice, what should I do? Should I go get it checked out? Is there anyway to prevent this from getting to me? Could it affect me at age 13? I need help! I also have a long line of depression in my family, and blood problems. Thank you so much if you could help me fast!
See if you can get a general checkup from your regular doctor, and talk to him or her about your concerns.  There are certainly ways to prevent heart disease, or at least to reduce your chances even if you think it is "in your family blood."  My husband's family had a whole lot of smokers, for example.  Then there was a lot of cancer.  Is it "in the blood" or is it from the smoking?  Gotta say it was probably from the smoking.  

Ask your doctor for information on the right kind of diet to eat and the risk factors, and it will ease your mind a lot.