Teen Health Community
Help with Hard Flaccid/Shriveled Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Help with Hard Flaccid/Shriveled Penis

About a month ago i noticed pains in my shaft and balls and was having to urinate frequently. I also noticed a bulging, winding vein on the right side of my penis. The next day i went to the doctor and ruled out std's, and urinary infection, he said it was most likely epidydimitis and prescribed bacterim. After a week with no results, i started noticing my penis was hard when flaccid except when lying down and urinating. We went to the urologist and did a penile and testicular ultrasound without finding the cause. A few weeks later, after not masterbating (masturbating) for about a week, i had a nocturnal ejaculation and since then my condition has worsened. My penis is extremely thin at the base and my penis and balls are shriveled up. Heat seems to relieved some of the symptoms but it returns shortly after.I've tried chiropractic adjustments and am getting a penile scope done tomorrow but so far nothing has worked. Any thoughts on what the root cause could be or how to relieve it? Another thing is i was a habitual smoker of marijuana but stopped about a week in, also my diet is very poor, lots of fast foods. i am 5'9, very thin less than 130 lbs
Tags: hard flaccid, bulging veins, shriveled penis, nocturnal ejaculation, trouble with erections
Hi!
In all probability the general loss of health is responsible for the shriveling up of your testicles and penis.  You need to find out why you are not eating properly. This could be due to loss of appetite or an underlying disease such as acidity, thyroid problem, diabetes etc. Other than that you must find out whether you have low testosterone levels. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
I am actually having the same problem except I got a leakage to last april I did something really stupid and wrecked my life I started playing with my anus because I was going threw mental **** I think I damaged it because after that week of being a idiot I started having problems I passed out once and now my penis and balls been shribbling and my penis hasnt went to the normal size and I have a leakage after I **** evertime all I want is to get better and I just wish I could regret what I did please help to embarrassing to tell a doctor face to face