Help?!
Okay. So I'm 19 years old my boyfriend and I had sex on the 14th of April and my period was suppose to start on the 9th of May but I missed it. I was having like brown nasty discharge the day i was suppose to start my period and 2 days after then it stopped. I took a pregnancy test the 10th and it was negative so I took another on the 11th and it was also negative. Now I'm having discharge with like strikes of blood in it. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Hi!
Well, when you had unprotected sex, you had about 26 days for your periods to come. This means you had sex on 4th or 5th day of cycle. This is unlikely to cause pregnancy. Stress may be the cause of period delay. Also, another possibility is that you had pretty light periods in April and conceived in March. However, in such cases, pregnancy test is usually positive. Please wait a week and then retest if you do not get your periods. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Well I still haven't had my period yet. And there's no discharge now. So what should I do?
Take another test.