Teen Health Community
Herpes or Cold sore or something else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Herpes or Cold sore or something else?

Okay so some weeks ago I had two small bumps on my upper lip. The other day I messed with one of them . Then today I woke up with the same bumps bigger and red. So I popped both of them and pus started coming out then it look like water or something. I put some Abreva on it and one starting to go down. The other is kinda big and red and it hurt.Is it herpes or a cold sore or something else? Please help & thank you
Hi and welcome. It would be best to post this in the herpes forum as is specific.