Teen Health Community
Hocd im very confused about if i am gay or not

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Hello i am 16 and in puberty and it all started when i read something online saying you can be fooling yourself and your probably gay. I really dont like the idea of beig gay even though my parents would be fine with it. I constantly question myself and its anoying. Btw i am a person to over think and worry. My whole life i have liked girls when i was younger i was curious about the male part but now i dont care. From 1st grade i always had a crush to last year. This year i dont have one yet but before all this i was really wanting a girlfriend. I like sports and i have lots of guy friends a few girls. I dont talk to them alot so my dad said maybe if you talk you will get a connection. I want to have sex with girls but if it was a girl friend it would be awkward even though i am attracted to them. Let me inform you i never thought of a guy as attractive. But my dad said he knew a guy who was gay and they lived together. For me i thought that it would be cool to just watch sports and have a beer. It would feel weird if i shared my feeling though. I watch porn i have gotten turned on by girls all the time. What im saying is it normal to think it would be cool to have a guy to be with to watch football not to kiss or have sex. Have i just not found a girl i have always liked this one but we never hangout so i cant really build a connection. I dont want to be gay though. Hormons me and my worrys acting up? All im saying is i am attracted to girls not guys and i never thought about it. Im very confused

I dont have a problem with gay people they are normal human beins
ur obviously not gay.u just havent found the right girl.thats what i think