How do you stop Masterbaition?
I am a 13 year old girl with a huge masterbaition problem. I've been masterbaiting ever since I can remember and now I really want to quit.

I started out just doing it once every other day, but it got a lot worse and now I do it everyday. I've been trying hard to stop, but I can never stop for more than a few weeks. My vagina is really stretched out and I can never get over how ugly it looks.

This whole thing has got me really depressed because I always think that because I masterbait when I grow up I won't be able to be anything more than a stripper or a hoe. Also it makes me believe that I have a weak mind because I can't quit.

I really need help
thanks

You're o.k.  You're beautiful, and you're not weird or bad or evil.  You're only 13, and your body is going through changes, especially hormonally.  EVERYONE masturbates.  It's normal!  If you felt the need to do it 5-10 times a DAY, I might suggest counseling.  If it's getting in the way of your daily living, maybe I'd suggest counseling.  But once a day or every other day is NOT a problem.  It's NOT bad.  You are normal.

Have you been told that you'll be a ***** or stripper if you masturbate?  This is NOT TRUE.  It's natural.  It's normal.  If someone tells you otherwise, then THEY have a problem.  

The fact that you want to find out more is encouraging.  Keep researching medical info like on this site.  You'll find that masturbation is a part of being a normal person.  People with healthy sex lives masturbate.  You're just finding out about sex.  Take your time, worry less, research more.
To add to my post, if you're feeling depressed a lot, for whatever reason, then I do recommend counseling.  It's also normal to feel that, at any age, but especially as a teenager.  There are lots of therapies that help lots of people.  You don't have to go it alone.