Teen Health Community
I always have to pee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I always have to pee

lately it feels like I have to pee all the time, I don't think it is UTI because it doesn't really burn when I pee, and my actually urine isn't strangely colored.  Any ideas?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the same problem! I don't know what it is either, but it's really annoying right?
Blank
u both have to go to a doctor believe me i have a friend faced the same problem so when he went to a doctor the doctor said thenks god that u come couse if u let ur self sthng bad might happens i don't know wut t's called in english but i can say t in arabic so just go to see a doctor
Blank
it could be an enlarging prostate, this can be caused by prostitus, or even cancer, so i would get it checked out, also if you have been drinking more water, you would pee more,

pee'ing 6-8 times a day is normal (if you drink a lot of water). but if its like every hour or so, i would get it checked out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank