I always have to pee
lately it feels like I have to pee all the time, I don't think it is UTI because it doesn't really burn when I pee, and my actually urine isn't strangely colored.  Any ideas?
I have the same problem! I don't know what it is either, but it's really annoying right?
u both have to go to a doctor believe me i have a friend faced the same problem so when he went to a doctor the doctor said thenks god that u come couse if u let ur self sthng bad might happens i don't know wut t's called in english but i can say t in arabic so just go to see a doctor
it could be an enlarging prostate, this can be caused by prostitus, or even cancer, so i would get it checked out, also if you have been drinking more water, you would pee more,

pee'ing 6-8 times a day is normal (if you drink a lot of water). but if its like every hour or so, i would get it checked out.