Teen Health Community
I have an uncomfortable situation with my scrotum
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I have an uncomfortable situation with my scrotum

my scrotum is red and irritated. also some strange fluid tends to be excreted out of the irritated area. this has happened before and i used neosporin and a bandaid to cover it at night and during the day i would put petroleum jelly on it so it didnt rub against my underwear, thighs, or pubes. it would usually go away after a week max but now that it is summer and i am sweating a lot more it is taking a while for it to go away. i live an active lifestyle and i do sweat a lot but i bathe on a daily basis. what is wrong with my scrotum and what can i do? i am trying to keep this to myself so if there is any way i can treat it without telling my parents that would be wonderful. it is also elevated in the irritated area and shiny.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i am a virgin and i do have a girlfriend but she has not touched me down there and i havnt touched her down there so it cannot be anything involving that.
Blank
the fluid is kind of like a coating. its not like its squirting out or anything.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...