I have over stretched my foreskin
Hi, I'm 13 and have been masturbating for about a year now ,while I was masturbating recently I had a tight  grip on my penis and since since I am not circumsized I was trying to pull back my foreskin. I felt a sudden sting and the shaft area of my penis and saw a red area and looked almost like there was a small bruise on my penis I pulled the skin a liitle more and I just couldn't take the pain I touch the area of my penis and felt a stinging pain on my penis I think I just streched it too much and the skin on my penis was pulling apart I'm not sure what to do now if I just do my normal routine or what I hope it's not going to get infectedd.
Sounds like you hyper-retracted your foreskin, pulled it back too far. It will heal but you'll need to take a break from masturbating for a week or two.
Don't worry, many men still enjoy and live out their lives with happiness even if their penis is ****** up.