Aa
A
A
Close
Is it normal to be ugly during puberty?
Here is the stages of puberty I have noticed so far:

Age 13: I started to grow some pubes on my penis. I still sounded like a girl. No leg hair. I dodn't grow height wise at all.

Age 14: My voice started to crack and was getting deeper. I was growing really fast that year. I went from being like 5'2" to 5'9". I also grew a huge appetite.

Age 15: Sh!t started to turn ugly. I got uglier. My really nice shiny hair became really dry and started noticing curls, when I cut my hair all of the sudden I had curly hair. I got acne on my face like crazy. I'm always self conscious and think people are judging me. My breath got smellier. I started to not poop as much. I got bloated (That sounds weird coming from a guy). My Body odor became more deodorant doesn't last as long as it used to and I smell way faster. I'm also really moody and find everything boring. And people seem to think I'm weird now because I'm so quiet and to myself.

Age 16: Grew hair on my butt crack. That's about it.

Age 17: Where I'm at now. Nothing has changed. I still have acne and all the stuff I listed when I was 15 years old.

Am I going through a phase? If so When will it end? By the time a guy is 17, shouldn't this all be over with by now? I've been going through hell ever since age 15.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Well guys tend to grow slower than girls you will eventually get there :) don't  worry about it, and there is no such a thing as ugly everyone is beautiful on their own way and is special :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703