Is it normal to be ugly during puberty?
Here is the stages of puberty I have noticed so far:

Age 13: I started to grow some pubes on my penis. I still sounded like a girl. No leg hair. I dodn't grow height wise at all.

Age 14: My voice started to crack and was getting deeper. I was growing really fast that year. I went from being like 5'2" to 5'9". I also grew a huge appetite.

Age 15: Sh!t started to turn ugly. I got uglier. My really nice shiny hair became really dry and started noticing curls, when I cut my hair all of the sudden I had curly hair. I got acne on my face like crazy. I'm always self conscious and think people are judging me. My breath got smellier. I started to not poop as much. I got bloated (That sounds weird coming from a guy). My Body odor became more deodorant doesn't last as long as it used to and I smell way faster. I'm also really moody and find everything boring. And people seem to think I'm weird now because I'm so quiet and to myself.

Age 16: Grew hair on my butt crack. That's about it.

Age 17: Where I'm at now. Nothing has changed. I still have acne and all the stuff I listed when I was 15 years old.

Am I going through a phase? If so When will it end? By the time a guy is 17, shouldn't this all be over with by now? I've been going through hell ever since age 15.
Well guys tend to grow slower than girls you will eventually get there :) don't  worry about it, and there is no such a thing as ugly everyone is beautiful on their own way and is special :)