Is puberty or Birth Control Pill making my boobs grow?
I'm 15 and my boobs were as big as my moms when she was my age i think so im pretty sure they couldnt get bigger naturally through puberty,  but recently, like 1 or 2 months ago, i was put on BC, i dunno the name, and like a week ago my boobs started getting sore and bigger. I dunno if its puberty or the BC because the past 3 weeks i havent been taking my meds as consistently. (im also on lamictal, topamax, and abilify - i dont think is my abilify) soooooooo is it the BC or puberty?
Hi!
Yes. Birth control pills can increase the size of your breast. Also if you have water retention or fibroadenosis then the breasts can enlarge in size and become painful. If the cup size has increased over a period of days then yes, you need to consult your gynecologist immediately. Also, at your age you should not be having sore tender breasts, unless you are sexually active and pregnant. Hence, it is important to consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!