Itching and burning..help!(asap)
Hey,I'm a 14 year old VIRGIN girl. It's around the time i start my period...and i normally get this yellowish discharge.(i think its normal) But sometimes i get it after my period. Yesterday i kinda...masturbated and for awhile today ive been itching and it's burned down there. I looked up the symptoms on google,many showed it being a yeast infection. I'm kinda scared though...i need help asap! I'm honestly scared to talk to my mom and go speak to my doctor face to face....please help me!...Also when i got out of the shower i realized it was a little red down there..it went away after awhile.
Hi and welcome. Maybe you had something on your fingers when you masturbated thats causing this. Did touch any chili peppers or something that has oil in it?
Also never be afraid or ashamed to talk to your mom about your problems. They love you and are there to help you grow strong and healthy. OK?