Teen Health Community
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

LOW BLOOD PRESSURE

I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS IVE NOTICED MY HEARBET HAS BEEN FASTERS THAN NORMAL IT IS USUALLY AROUND 90/95BPM AND LATELT IT HAS BEEN BEING ABOUT 125/140 AND I DNT KNO WHY WELL HERE TODAY MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS VERY LOW LIKE 100-98/77-88 AND MY NORMAL BP IS 130/78 PLS IS 90BPM AND THIS ALL HAPPENED RECENTLY IM NOT GONNA LIE I DONT DRINK WATER AT ALL, AND FOR THE PAST MONH  I HAVE BEEN FEELINNG MORE TIRED THAN I USUALLY AM AM I BARELY GET 5 HOURS OF SLEEP AND I BARELY EAT MAYBE 1 MEAL A DAY THATS IT.. CAN LACK OF SLEEP AND LACK OF NOT EATING CAUSE THAT LOW OF BLOOD PRESSURE AND SHOULD I BE CONCERED?
WELL FIRST OFF TYPING LIKE THIS IS CONSIDERED RUDE AND NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR PROBLEM, OR EVEN HELP YOU.

130/78 is not a normal bp according to my training as a medical assistant. 130 suggests that you are overweight and there 'supposedly' should only be a 50 difference between the systolic and diastolic numbers. However, your are the one who knows your recent bp and what is 'normal' for yourself and so on. Start sleeping and eating, that's a no brainer. Other aspects of your life and health are greatly damaged with you not taking care of yourse. Also go and make an appointment with your doctor because it is impossible to diagnose you over the Internet. Your doctor will be able to help you better than any of us. Thank you, and have a nice day.
i went to the doctor and they said everything was fine my heart was fine,  and they checked my thyroid and i havent got the results back for that yet they said my pulse was high it was 135 and it is usually 90bmp so idk whats going on with my pulse and idk why my blood pressure got so low... and i usually type in big letters.. and they gave me fuids yesterday just in case i was dehydrated and it helped a little but every test theyve done came back fine
Drink water. NOT drinking water will do all kinds of different things to your body.
It is one of the most important nutrients we need.
thanks (: can cause me to be more tired than usual ? i just had a baby but we get atleast 9 hours of sleep but i still feel tired, even when i wake up i feel like im not getting enough sleep ? i feel like im not my self and my pulse has been really really high like 135 and its usually aroung 80-95bpm