Teen Health Community
LOWER RIGHT ABDOMINAL PAIN.... PLEASE HELP MY 14 YEAR OLD!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LOWER RIGHT ABDOMINAL PAIN.... PLEASE HELP MY 14 YEAR OLD!!!!

For 2 weeks now my 14 year old daughter has been having lower right abdominal pain, fever, dizziness, weakness, and nausea.  We have been to the ER twice and our doctor three times.  She has had a CBC (normal), 2 external ultrasounds (normal), 1 internal ultrasound (normal), CT scan (normal).  Noone can figure out what is going on.  She is frustrated and so am I.  It is to the point that she doesn't want to go to the doctor or hospital anymore because she feels like they don't believe her.  The pain is so bad that she can barely walk and is sometimes so severe that she is in the fetal position in tears.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciate....
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. if it were my daughter, at this point i would have admitted to the hospital for a stay to get to the bottom of this. When i was about her age my mom put me into the hospital for a week and finally found out the problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...