Teen Health Community
Lower left stomach cramps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Lower left stomach cramps

Hi.. I am 13 and a half yrs old and I have been getting lower left stomach craps and felt like my intestines are swollen every now and then lately.
I have GERD (or acid reflex) and have been eating pizza for lunch for the past week, followed by a cup of water and a cup of milk to help calm the acid in my stomach.
It just seems these cramps last around 25 mins, and then are followed by a swollen feeling in my intestines, or lower stomache. Sometimes I get sharp pains in my intestines going down and then end up having to go to the bathroom really bad >.> Could this be an issue? I'm in the near the end of puberty right now, though I cannot deal with these stupid pains.
Have you told your mother about this as of yet? If not, I suggest you mention it to her. You should probably see your doctor and have him check you out.