Lump in my ball sack on the left nut
hello i have Lump in my ball sack on the left nut its not painfull at all untill i touch it iam 20 and have been tested and i dont have any stds i would like to know if its cancer or could possibly lead to that or is it a cyrest i dont kow what that is or what it could be u cant see it from the outside of the sack and my balls arent swelling

thank u
it's probably a wort, or herpes my guess, best advice.. ask a doctor and get it checked out!
kinda late of an answer maybe .. but it could be a hernia you should go to a doctor.. its a weird proces .. the check on you the try to see nofings out of place.. nofing to weird i guess.. i think they touch your  balls and  see everything  :) hope its good now!  later take care
Hey,
This could be a lump caused by a fluid build up, commonly known as a hydroceles or a ventriceles. Go to you GP and ask them what they think, if it is a hydroceles then they will set you up with a urologist for an ultrasound scan.
Hey dude i just found out i have the same thing did you get it checked out?what did they say?Im 17 too and i do jack off with tbh anything that helps but.Dude i just tryed to take a shower and when the water hit my left nut.omgg i went crazyy It stinged soo bad i swear.i hopped out so quick"*But i did wash up a lil.Any ways i do need help.Feel free to txt me or call me plz 980-636-2216 nd hmu i need answers.This is scaring mee soo bad dude