Teen Health Community
Lump in my ball sack on the left nut

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Lump in my ball sack on the left nut

hello i have Lump in my ball sack on the left nut its not painfull at all untill i touch it iam 20 and have been tested and i dont have any stds i would like to know if its cancer or could possibly lead to that or is it a cyrest i dont kow what that is or what it could be u cant see it from the outside of the sack and my balls arent swelling

thank u
it's probably a wort, or herpes my guess, best advice.. ask a doctor and get it checked out!
kinda late of an answer maybe .. but it could be a hernia you should go to a doctor.. its a weird proces .. the check on you the try to see nofings out of place.. nofing to weird i guess.. i think they touch your  balls and  see everything  :) hope its good now!  later take care
Hey,
This could be a lump caused by a fluid build up, commonly known as a hydroceles or a ventriceles. Go to you GP and ask them what they think, if it is a hydroceles then they will set you up with a urologist for an ultrasound scan.
Hey dude i just found out i have the same thing did you get it checked out?what did they say?Im 17 too and i do jack off with tbh anything that helps but.Dude i just tryed to take a shower and when the water hit my left nut.omgg i went crazyy It stinged soo bad i swear.i hopped out so quick"*But i did wash up a lil.Any ways i do need help.Feel free to txt me or call me plz 980-636-2216 nd hmu i need answers.This is scaring mee soo bad dude