MAJOR HELP!!! PERIODS!!!
Hi...I'm 14 never had sex and I'm not pregnant for sure! I start my first ever period at the age of 14 (just turned 14) the date was the 27th of Novemeber! It was very heavy..I was then due on the 25th of december but it never came! But I didn't worry because I was pretty sure it was normal! I did not know when I was supposed to be due this month (January) but this month is near over and my period has still not came! I am freaking out its not ever right..there's times I forget about it but then I remember! Don't tell me I need to see a doctor or tell my mam because I'm not doing either of them! All I need is advice on it..and if there's something I need to do to myself ill do it just to get my periods back to normal! I'd rather if it wasn't medication! Just please help me!! I'm begging! If there's any other information you want to know on my periods ask me by commenting and ill answer back as soon as I can! PLEASE HELP!
I would not worry too much. If you just started your first period in November, you are probably just irregular. But it could be something  more serious, so you should talk to your mom about it. My 16 year old went 6 months once without a period, and it ended up being polycystic ovarian disease. If you continue to not have a period, you should talk to your mom about it.
I had very irregular periods like that too and so does my sister your age too. Mine soon became coming every month within a year and by two years they were evening out perfectly. I'm 17 now (had it since 13)  and my cycle is exactly 28 days and lasts for 4-5 days. It's great now I never have to worry about when its coming I mark it on my calendar and I started using a period calendar when I first got it and kept track of the days I got any sign of bleeding and how heavy my flow was. Helped me understand my body a lot more.