Masterbation/ post-orgasam problems.
Hello I'm a thirteen year old boy who regulary masterbates but I have never reached an orgasam. Recently I was masterbating and finaly started to have an orgasam. My peinis be came extremely erect and I could start to feel myself ejaculating. I ejaculated and felt an odd pain that I thought was natrual. I went downstairs to change clotahes. I then felt queezy and light headed so I laid down on the bathroom floor.for the next ten min. I lay there with a sharp pain in my chest and ocasinal hot flash. I looked in the mirror and notecd I was very pale.

Please help me,
                C69
It's quite common for your blood pressure to rise during orgasm and then quickly fall afterwards. It sounds like that's what happened. As your body gets used to it, it won't happen as strongly. Congratulations, by the way.
ok seems like your a first timer and its ok just relax and enjoy yourself, you will be fine and if the pain persist see a doctor