Teen Health Community
Muterbation effect on my Look and Diet chart for good health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

i am 23  years old  and have been muster bating for  last 6 years ,  i  was pretty healthy  man with 6 feet height and good  body , now problem is that  

1-My belly has enlarged like a married man
  2-i often feel tired specially after i musterbate  

Can you please suggest me some diet chart  for me for good health   (not asking specifically for musterbation but  i want to   have it to improve my health)   .  and  also some exercise that would  make me smart boy not   like a  married man   (i was really beautiful good looking smart boy before musterbation ,now i  look pretty odd)  

Hi!
The pot or enlarged belly is unlikely to be due to masturbation. It is more likely to be due to gas in abdomen or due to fat deposition. In either case, watching your diet and exercising can help you tuck in your belly. Over masturbating can cause tiredness. So, slow down and see. Also sometimes low testosterone, anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism can be the cause of tiredness.
If the belly is enlarged due to fat deposition then you need to exercise on a regular basis. This would include regular aerobics and exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles. Please consult a doctor to rule out the above causes. Then consult a physical trainer or join a gym. Also, eat frequent small low calorie meals. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
hello doctor thanks for quick reply .. See as i mentioned  i   am just 23 and had a very good look  and once  i started musterbation it went on  and on and now  i look something like this please see this  ,  can i get my look back as a boy , i am getting married soon so need your advice  please http://www.mh.co.za/sites/mh.co.za/files/belly2.jpg