My 15 year old son Peeing and Pooping in underwear
I have a 15 year old son who has done this since he was 8. We (my ex-husband and I) originally thought this was because I had moved in with my boyfriend (now husband). My son has done this in my underwear, and his step-mothers. I am trying to understand this the best that I can, but to me it is disgusting. I have talked to my son trying to get a better understand on this, but it hasn't helped. My husband found this topic and the different questions that people have asked. I am looking for anyway to help my son without having to get to many people involved in this.
Hi!
The best way to help your son is to consult a counselor. I am sorry I am putting this so abruptly, but your son does have a problem—either an adjustment problem with step mother, or a psychological issue or a fear in his mind  or some other emotional turmoil. He needs a counselor who can delve into his mind and find out the cause. These sessions are highly confidential and will help your son best.
Take care!