Teen Health Community
My 15 year old son Peeing and Pooping in underwear
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 15 year old son Peeing and Pooping in underwear

I have a 15 year old son who has done this since he was 8. We (my ex-husband and I) originally thought this was because I had moved in with my boyfriend (now husband). My son has done this in my underwear, and his step-mothers. I am trying to understand this the best that I can, but to me it is disgusting. I have talked to my son trying to get a better understand on this, but it hasn't helped. My husband found this topic and the different questions that people have asked. I am looking for anyway to help my son without having to get to many people involved in this.
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
The best way to help your son is to consult a counselor. I am sorry I am putting this so abruptly, but your son does have a problem—either an adjustment problem with step mother, or a psychological issue or a fear in his mind  or some other emotional turmoil. He needs a counselor who can delve into his mind and find out the cause. These sessions are highly confidential and will help your son best.
Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank