My Period!!! MAJOR HELP! PLEASE :(
Hi..well after all my otger questions about wanting to start my period?!?! It finally came :D i was very happy to know i had started! Altough it was very heavy so heavy that i would wake up every morning distroyed and thos caused me missing a day orvtwo from school! The period lasted heavy for 5 days and settled down after another two days! (i had started my first period on the 27th of november) then that meant i was due for 25th of december(xmas day) but it never came??? I havent told my mam yet! I dont feel like have bad cramps or any thing really! But its now the 29th and it still hasnt come?? Im really worried and i want to know whats going on?? Please help me :( btw i just turned 14 and i for one am a virgin :)
Hi, i started my peroids when i was 14 and im 18 now. When i first started my peroids werent regular and this is completly normal! So calm down and itll be fine :) Youll probably be on soon and over time it should become more regular.
Aww thats good news! Got worried for a sec..thanks :)
its ok, mine werent properly regular till about a year or two after i started. Although i know someone whos 18 and her peroids arent regular but thats normal too. It just depends on you! :)
Aww that's good to know :) well my first period lasted for seven days! Then I was meant to get it in dec it didn't come but now I know its normal! But how will I know when my next one is? Do I count 28 days on from when I was meant to get it (the month I missed my period) or what? :)