Teen Health Community
My ball sack has like white spots on it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

My ball sack has like white spots on it

errm i feel awkward writing this and embarased but on my ball sack i have white spots and there rock hard i am worried its something bad i'm 16 years old and still a virgin so i deffinetly no its not STI's  could someone help me?

this is dead embarasing (hides)
Hey, Dude, nothing to worry about. They're called sebacious (sub-AY-shus) cysts and they're fairly harmless. Every hair on your body comes from a root called the follicle. The hair then comes through a hole in the skin. Down inside this hole there is a gland called a sebacious gland. It produces oil that helps keep your skin flexible.

Every once in a while bacteria on your skin find their way down into this hole and start a little infection. Usually it's not even noticeable. However, if the hole becomes clogged with the oil the bacteria will continue to grow, causing the white bumps you notice.

They're musch more common in places that are warm, dark and moist. This is what bacteria really like to grow in. Your scrotum fits this perfectly. They're also more common in the late stages of puberty as your hair folicles are more active growing hair then.

So, how do you get rid of them? They key is to get rid of as much bacteria as possible and make the conditions less ideal for them to grow. Make sure you wash your scrotum with plenty of soap every day. Antibacterial soap isn't necessary, Dial works best. Then, make sure you dry it well after your shower. Boxers do a better job than briefs of letting air flow through there which can keep it dry during the day. They also allow your testicles to hang lower which keeps them cooler.

If you do all of this they should be gone in a week or two.
iv got these white rock solid lumps on my sack im 23 and had them for about 5 years i went to get them checked and was told there just something to do with my glands or something and they would go and not to worry that was about 3 years ago ive popped 2 of them out of about 30 and white gunk comes out but its to painfull the rest i cant do it seems there not going some are growing out of others and some are the size of marbles  i wash all the time wear boxers to stop erratation i really hate them what can i do
I think it's only a pimple. I think there are no disease that will pop out on your ball sack. And I think if it STI you will feel it on your penis not on your balls.
hi im 15 and ever since i was about 12 or 13 i've had these white spots on my ballsack and are now more noticable on the base of me ****, the seem to be under the skin put pop out so that if i touch them they just feel like lumps, i've popped a couple once and this creamy pus-like substance came out and it was kinda painful. i've also noticed that my penis seems to be rectracted a lot of the time now but when im aroused its fine. i dunno if the white spots help cause this but i do have a brown like stripe running from the tip to the base on the underside of my penis that might have something to do with it, dont really no if it's just normal or what but can someone please help me especially on the especially on the white spots cause they're a real ***** to look at. cheers
i have little white bumps also on my sack and i also have little moles ( i guess) around my penis area. theres like 10 or more and i'm really nervous and it's not bumpy its smooth except like one.. what should i do; instead of doctors? is it bad? and my sperm is yellow; not like dark yellow but somewhat light to little dark yellow.. I am a 16.
i've got the same problem as irishteen95. (exept the brown stripe and the retraction i think).

does anyone know if you can get rid of it?
if it's contagious?
if it's benign?

plz help i'm 16 and too emberrased to see a doctor.

if it's contagious?
if it's benign?

never mind the exepts :) but i think they are normal.
srry fot the double post yesterday.
Hi, im 12 and have white bumps on my ball sack. you cant pop them and there not real lumpy, its just that there white and i dont feel conferbull asking someone i know in real life. i masterbait every now and then but i would like to know if this is normal?
i get them too , doc told me its called folliculitis , had it since puberty , had my sack waxed at 19 and dont get it any more, unless i grow my ball hair back in ,but even then its not as bad as it was when i was a teen.
hope this helps
My name is brian, I am 15 and if your still looking for help im gonna ask you do you shave your balls? two, If you really are conserned ask your parents to take you to the hospital, or to see your doctor. If they say pfft no, you dont need to go tell them you do. and if they say why? whats wrong wit you. you tell them It is a personal problem relating to my.. Lower area that i will not share with you.
I am fourteen and im getting tinny little bumps all over my scrotum and sum going us the bottom of my penis, I hope there no STI so it dosent ruin my sex life when im older, I just learnt about genital warts and dont think its them, Please help and tell me how to get rid of them, Also I do not feel comfortable telling people in real life so thats why I can here, P.S When ever I master-bate Only small amounts of sperm comes out and it dosent have enough projectile motion to come out of my for-skin if that helps, Do you have a solution to that to?
i had that when i was 12 and until i was about 17 (im 21) i looked elseehere in the web and its apparently just where hair grows out
Hey man, no need to worry its perfectly normal. It only happens to 20% of the men population. Some may say that its from your parents genes but is not scientifically proven to be. If you think that it is much worse than you're describing it then see your GP ASAP. But i promise you it is normal to have them.
Just so you know;
You can still have sexual intercourse.
Try not to get over stressed about it. Maybe your friends might also have what you have. As i say it is normal and if you go to your local GP, they will say the same thing as i have just said
Just so you know;
You can still have sexual intercourse.