My face!
I'm 16. Two days ago, I saw raised peice of skin on my right cheek under the eye. It has a distinct border and takes the shape of a circle. It's the almost the shape of a quarter. It doesn't hurt nor itches; it's just there. I've done some research to find out what it is, but to no avail.  Last week, I was in the sun too long an u wonder if it has anything to do with the "flat bump"on my face. Any idea what it is? I'm afraid it would be a rash or a lesion, or anything that won't go away without major medical help.
Hi!
It is difficult to diagnose a skin lesion on net. Since it is circular it could be the imprint of a button or piece of jewellery or a coin that left an imprint while you were sleeping. A sunburn is usually more spread out. However, yes, since you have been out in sun, that is a possibility.
However a circular lesion on the skin can also be nummular eczema, tinea infection (fungal), or insect bite. Skin lesion of ring worm too looks like this but usually there are more than one. It can also be due to SLE or lupus. Thyroid hormone therapy too can cause skin rash and hence if you take thyroid hormones check and see if you have a similar lesion else where too. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.