Need advice, quite worried.
Ok I am 17 and had unprotected sex for the first time 3 - 4 days after my period ended.
And I got my period a week earlier then expected, I recently experienced very sore breasts and they are continuing to be slightly tender..  
I usually get my period on time and am quite worried about the irregular pattern I am experiencing...

Please help!!  
Also have not any form of birth control either.    
Seeing as it is totally possible to get pregnant any time during your cycle, it is certainly a possibility. You however can't take a test till your missed period if you miss it. So all you can do is wait and hope you get a period on time, if not don't panic straight away, because sex is obviously new to your body so you may be getting use to it in a sense, but do take a test, but maybe wait a few days after the missed period, just in case your naturally later by chance.