Teen Health Community
Needs Advice with Blisters, White Things?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

So today, right before my parent dropped me off at school, he said i had to walk home. I thought i would be alright which it was.. Except I was wearing my boots, and no socks, since i believe socks to be uncomfortable.. I walked a mild distance to home, and when i got home, i noticed that i had blisters, but there are white things in my blisters,
Could they be dead blood cells? I've tried to research it and one lady said that her daughter had to the same thing, except a member of her church poped one and had a near death experience. Now i know this might not be true, and that i am stressing over this a bit more than i should. But i want to make sure everything is alright, So i don't have a 'near death experience' at my band concert tomorrow, not to mention my walking up an down several flights of stairs each hour during school. I also thought it was a bone at first but it wiggles, so it might be something different.
Please Help Me.
and
I Thank You for Your Time :3

~Luca
Tags: Need Advice, blisters, white, toes, no socks
Hi!
Usually blisters on foot are due to friction, one would see them after a long walk or if you have worn a particular shoe for too long or if you have been standing for too long or your shoes was causing friction due to poor padding or you not wearing socks. Chances increase if you have diabetes and hence diabetic neuropathy or if you have a peripheral artery disease (can be known by duplex ultrasound of legs). The treatment is to wear comfortable shoes and foot wear. Avoid the foot from becoming moist with sweat. Usually people sprinkle talcum powder to keep foot dry and also avoid too much sweating. Socks should be changed several times during a long journey. Antibiotic cream should be applied over broken and drained blisters to avoid infection. Other causes are skin conditions like bullous pemphigoid and pemphigus (both treated by topical steroid creams). Apart from this, even though the pain is not much, it could be herpes shingles. The treatment is anti viral and antiallergic therapy. Antiviral cream for herpes is also available to be locally applied. It can also be impetigo, caused by staphylococcus, it is contagious, scratching causing it to spread to other areas. It’s a less likely diagnosis in your case. It can also be pompholyx characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure. The exact cause is not known but excessive sweating or allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. All these causes have to be ruled out one by one. It would be good if you could consult a skin specialist.
Meanwhile, give rest to your feet. Dip in warm water and pat dry. Apply antibiotic cream. Leave this open. Wear open foot wear with soft padding. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hello, I thank you for this, but my problem has been long gone, and it was in fact just normal blisters, it was just my fault for not wearing socks on the way home.. I should have deleted this before, but i forgot.
Still,
I Thank Ye for Your Time, and  Your Answer :3
~Luca