Negative STD tests.. so I'm not sure what's wrong!
I started out thinking I had a yeast infection but It got worse and Monostat didn't seem to help. Then I got blisters so I immediately went to the Dr. to get tested. They felt swollen lymph nodes in my groin and took tests but they called me and said all my test came back negative. But I'm still feeling sick (which was another reason I went to the Dr.) my yeast infection went away and the blister's are mostly gone but I'm getting headaches and just feel like crap. I'm also getting spotting 2 weeks before my period is due. Is there a way that they missed an STD?
Hi!
Blisters can be allergic reaction to monostat or due to allergy to soap, lotions etc. Other than this it can be herpes, syphilis and HIV. So, you may need to re-test for this. It can also be general viral infection. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor and see if you need further testing. Meanwhile drink water and eat healthy. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.