Teen Health Community
No idea... random symptoms.. warm sensation on side of abdominal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Hey there I didn't know where to post this and it is quite random.  Um.. well lets see to start, lately I been feeling very tired and overall fatiqued.  But even more recently I have found it hard to concentrate, I have had more headaches then usual, sometimes I wake up with a dry throat or feeling tired,  and I have had a strange warm sensation on the left side of my lower abdominal that comes randomly, alsa after eating certain things, like meats and such, I feel kinda sick and get diarrhea.  I been wrapping my head around what could be the culprit of these symptoms for the last few days or so and thought maybe someone here could help.  To start, I just started a diet recently  (I have dieted before, but i gained a lot of weight in college.. 50 lbs) of mainly high protein foods, like chicken and such.  I drink a lot of diet mountain dew.. so I have a lot of caffiene and aspartame (spelling not to sure).  I just started working out again too.  I used to be really into it, but stopped during college.  I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke.  I don't drink to much water either.  My sleeping habbits are not to good, I sleep at random hours, even though I usually do end up with 8 hours or so, since i might sleep till 3 pm. I practice safe sex, but I occasionally have gotten oral without the use of protection (most recent sexual activity was 2 and a half months ago (oral with no protection)).  At first I just passed off all the tired symptoms as bad sleep.  But for the last few days the side of my stomach felt really warm.  And I couldnt just believe that was due to bad sleeping habbits.  I thought most likely nutrition like caffiene or something, but the culprit could be something else, so thats my list of standard habbits.  Hope someone can help.
Well, i dont think it has anything to do with you having sex, oral or not. If you just recently started a diet, and started working out, that could have something to do with it, especially since your still taking in pretty good amounts of caffiene. I would cut down a little on that, and start drinking more water, especially since your on a diet. It kind of sounds to me like you may be getting sick. I would go to your doctor and see if he could help you out a litlte better, because feeling sick after you eat, following diahrea, and having a dry throat wen you wake up sounds like you could be getting a virus maybe. I dont really know about the warm abdomin (abdomen) though, i never really hear of that before. so i would definatly give your doctor a call or a visit.