No idea... random symptoms.. warm sensation on side of abdominal
Hey there I didn't know where to post this and it is quite random.  Um.. well lets see to start, lately I been feeling very tired and overall fatiqued.  But even more recently I have found it hard to concentrate, I have had more headaches then usual, sometimes I wake up with a dry throat or feeling tired,  and I have had a strange warm sensation on the left side of my lower abdominal that comes randomly, alsa after eating certain things, like meats and such, I feel kinda sick and get diarrhea.  I been wrapping my head around what could be the culprit of these symptoms for the last few days or so and thought maybe someone here could help.  To start, I just started a diet recently  (I have dieted before, but i gained a lot of weight in college.. 50 lbs) of mainly high protein foods, like chicken and such.  I drink a lot of diet mountain dew.. so I have a lot of caffiene and aspartame (spelling not to sure).  I just started working out again too.  I used to be really into it, but stopped during college.  I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke.  I don't drink to much water either.  My sleeping habbits are not to good, I sleep at random hours, even though I usually do end up with 8 hours or so, since i might sleep till 3 pm. I practice safe sex, but I occasionally have gotten oral without the use of protection (most recent sexual activity was 2 and a half months ago (oral with no protection)).  At first I just passed off all the tired symptoms as bad sleep.  But for the last few days the side of my stomach felt really warm.  And I couldnt just believe that was due to bad sleeping habbits.  I thought most likely nutrition like caffiene or something, but the culprit could be something else, so thats my list of standard habbits.  Hope someone can help.
Well, i dont think it has anything to do with you having sex, oral or not. If you just recently started a diet, and started working out, that could have something to do with it, especially since your still taking in pretty good amounts of caffiene. I would cut down a little on that, and start drinking more water, especially since your on a diet. It kind of sounds to me like you may be getting sick. I would go to your doctor and see if he could help you out a litlte better, because feeling sick after you eat, following diahrea, and having a dry throat wen you wake up sounds like you could be getting a virus maybe. I dont really know about the warm abdomin though, i never really hear of that before. so i would definatly give your doctor a call or a visit.