Not having my period yet
I am having unprotected sex everyday(2x a day) from the day my period stopped(9/28) till (10/22).  have irregular period and i believe my menstruation will start on 10/21, it's 25 today and still my period ain't coming but I found a very light brownish mucus from my panty. What could it be?
Hi!
Since the brownish discharge came towards the fag end of your cycle, it could be an implantation bleed. Wait until the maximum number of days after which you have had a period in the past. If you still do not get them, take a pregnancy test, preferably a blood HCG estimation as this is more reliable. If this is negative, it is best to consult a gynecologist and find out why you have irregular periods. High level of stress, dramatic changes in your life style, high cholesterol, hormonal imbalance as seen in thyroid problems and PCOS, chain smoking, may be some of the common causes of your irregular periods. Cushing’s disease and disorders of adrenal gland, tumors of the ovaries and adrenals, insulin resistance and obesity are some of the other factors. Prolonged use of oral contraceptive pills is another cause. Other important local causes of irregular periods are PCOS and fibroid uterus. PCOS causes cysts to form on the ovaries, interfering with regular ovulation. Diagnosis is by blood tests like blood insulin levels, serum testosterone and androgen levels and by ultrasound. I sincerely advice you to consult a gynecologist and get it evaluated. Take care!
Thank you so much for the response Dr. Kokil Mathur :) God bless you always!