Ovarian cysts
I'm 17 years old, I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago & I found out I have several cysts on both of my ovaries.. I was wondering if that could cause me to vomit? Because I have been vomiting for awhile now, and I know I'm not pregnant.

-Thank you.
Hi!
Well, this is not the usual presentation of ovarian cysts which either cause no symptoms or can cause hormonal imbalance or pain in abdomen or irregular menses etc. Sometimes they may cause vomiting due to hormonal imbalance. If you are having vomiting on and off and are not pregnant, then this could be due to acidity, liver or kidney problem, liver or gall bladder infection. It can also be stomach flu. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.