Pain After Being Aroused
Hi I am 15 yrs old and have a girlfriend. We are very mature, and she really gets me aroused. We have never touched each other's genital areas, but have been very very aroused and she has had orgasms with me. I have not had one with her, but i have erections when i am with her. The problem is is that after about 35 min- to an hour of having an erection, I feel pain in my testicles. This has happened several times before, and I am not sure what it means. The pain goes away within 3 hrs or just overnight. I have also recently noticed that the spermatic cord to my left testicle becomes swollen. My right testicle is also bigger than my left. However, i have had a previous (2-3yrs)  injury to my left testicle (ripping of an appendix of the testicle). If I just masturbate normally without much waiting after being aroused, I feel no pain at all.

What does this mean and what should I do about it?
this could be from your prior injury.but it is most likely a condition called "blue balls" you should not delay your orgasm.from now on when you are with your girlfriend you need to have an orgasm or you will always have this pain.
"blue balls" is actually pain from your prostate as it jsut filled to the max with fluid expecting release. well, the cure is to just release it. Holding it in can actually cause prostate duct blockage & infection.
Well I read that it isn't harmful and that even if you dont release, it will subside without major problems...
I also read that it is actually the pooling of blood and other fluids in and around the testicles (not just the prostate) I didn't read about prostate being involved....

I just don't want to use it as an excuse to get my gf to "do something" she doesn't want so...
That may be the hard part about this...(considering her comfortability and mine.)

...and also... if we did something like masturbating each other... then well what do i do about the sperm release? I mean i don't want it to umm get all over my room or her couch etc.

damn these teenage years...
thanks though for contributing info
yea its def blue-balls...just masturbate after the erection, or dont allow it to go on so long
well can blue balls cause any damage? I didn't think so.
over time it actualy does, the male system was made a certan way. go to the bathroom and take are of it if you have to.
if you don't want to make a mess, you could wear a condom, or masturbate later in private.
D_Red,
I'm 17 and I have exactly the same problem. After getting an retention for a long period of time my testicles swell up and I have massive pain, as if I've been hit there. If I masturbate, the seman comes out with loads and loads of this clear fluid. After that the pain eases. Iv been to hospitals and clinics about this and had no answers at all. I was also told that it could lead to a low sperm count in the future. Does anyone know a cure for "blue balls"?
it's blue balls bro haha
Don't have your orgasm in front of her unless she wants to see you masturbate or will masturbate it for you (hand job). The best lovers can't take care of themselves in the bathroom (jack off into the toilet) then come back to cuddle or whatever until the female is ready to do something, which may be days, months or years later (especially because you are so young and it's illegal to have sex in many of the United States  till you are 18, but each country varies, so google where you are from and the age of consent to find out.