Teen Health Community
Pain in my testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Pain in my testicle

Im 17 years old. 3 weeks ago i randomly got a pain in my right testicle ( the pain was like some one nutt tapped me) the first 2 days it hurt but it was on/off but mostly on.. The 3rd day i felt a pimple sized lump around where the epydidimes ( sorry for the speeling) . I felt the same bump on the left on.. But the right one was hard and it hurt when i touched it, i had bad pain in my testicle and lower abdominal ( where the pubes grow ) couple days later i got lower back pain. The last week i havnt had lots of pain in my testicle except for when my boxer would squish my testicle.. I mostly had lower back and abdominal pain.. Im really worried what could be wrong.. Ive been to the doctor and they cancelled out kidney stone and hernia.. Can anyone please help me