Teen Health Community
Peyronies disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Peyronies disease

I am a 18 year old male that has a slight curvature of my penis. It curves downwards. i am wondering what to do about this and what kind of doctors take care of this disease.
About 20 % of all guys have a natural curve to their erection. Peyronie's Disease is the result of an injury and is usually a more severe curvature. It's only corrected if the curve is so severe that it interferes with intercourse. If you're really concerned, a urologist is the specialist to see.